Chicken Caesar SaladIngredients
- For Dressing:
- Parmesan cheese- 3tsp or as per need.
- Mayonnaise- 3 heaped tbspn
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp
- Salt- acc to need
- Lemon juice- half
- Garlic pods-2
- Oregano and basil for seasoning.
For Chicken :
- Chicken breast -1
- Olive oil- 1tbspn
- Cornflour- 1 tsp
- Black pepper -1 tsp
- Salt as per taste.
For Roasting 🍞:
- Bread -4 slices
- Olive oil- 1and half tbsp.
- In a blender, blend the mayonnaise, grated Parmesan, lemon juice, two tablespoons of olive oil, two pods of garlic.
- Add a little seasoning of your choice.I have added basil and oregano.
- Set aside and keep in the refrigerator.
- Cut the white bread into cubes, toss in olive oil and roast in an oven at 180C for 15 minutes or until golden and crunchy. Set aside.
- Take chicken in a seaparate bowl .I have taken 1 big whole chicken breast cut into pieces
- Add a little salt , black pepper , cornflour and 1tsp of dark soy sauce and mix.
- Add a little olive oil ,mix and marinate for 10-15 mins.
- In a hot frying pan, sauté the chicken in olive oil until it turns nice golden and cooks completely.Cool and set aside.
- Cut up the American lettuce and arrange in a salad bowl. Add in the chicken breasts and the dressing, toss, and add the bread chunks and give a nice mix.
- Serve and enjoy.