- Green cardamom:2-3
- Cinnamon stick-1
- Fennel seeds-2tsp
- Sugar -2 tsp
- Milk -1/2 cup
- Water-1/2 cup
- Tea leaves -2tsp
- Saffron-few strands (optional)
For making the tea masala :
- Place ginger , cloves ,cinnamon , green cardamom and crush it in a mortar and pestel along with ginger.
- Crush coarsely and masala is ready.
Recipe for Tea:
- Place a pan on gas stove and heat it with 1/2 cup of water.
- Add tea leaves and let it boil.
- As water boils , add the masala.
- Bring it to a boil and add milk.
- Boil for 2-3 minutes and add saffron strands.
- Strain and serve with snacks.