- Wheat flour-21/2cup
- Salt- to taste
- Cumin seeds/carom seeds-1tsp
- Oil-1tbsp for dough and for frying
- Spinach-250gms /blended to a paste
- Asofaetida-1/4 tsp
- Place flour in a bowl or any Deep vessel. Add salt ,cumin and carom seeds .
- Now add 1 tbsp of oil .
- Then with the help of water knead into a soft dough (a little firm than chapati dough)
- Now Let it rest for 10-15 mins.
- After 15 mins ,divide the dough into equal small balls.
- Roll into small round pooris.
- Heat oil enough for deep frying pooris.
- Deep fry pooris as the oil becomes very hot .
- Press a little as u add the poori to kadhai or wok so that it inflates nicely.
- Serve Hot and enjoy.