Potato puff is a yummy tea time snack and a sure to try on recipe . The aloo filling gives it a delicious turn but anything can be filled in to make a puff of your choice.
Try this recipe and you ll definitely feel one is not enough😜😋
- Potato-4 /boiled
- Turmeric powder-1tsp
- Red chilly powder-2tsp
- Coriander powder-2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cumin powder-1/2tsp
- Garam masala -1/2tsp
- Dry mango powder-1/2tsp
- Green peas-1cup
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Puff squares/low fat
- Heat oil in kadhai and add onions .
- Stir fry until tender and then add green peas and cook for 2-3 mins on a medium high flame.
- Add the boiled potato along with all spices and mix well
- Cook on low medium flame for3-5 mins with continuously mixing the mixture well together.
- Add chopped coriander and cover the lid for 2mins
- Now for the patty – Take out puff squares half an hour before making them so that it comes to room temp. and it is easy to separate the puff sheets.
- Take one thawned patty puff square at a time ,add the aloo filling in center and close sides by giving a triangular shape
- With the help of fork crimp the sides nicely giving it a design as well as securing the ends of puff .
- Now place it in the baking tray and the same way make all the puffs and keep in the tray.
- Now give egg wash to all the puffs(milk can also be used for the same) and then bake at 180C for around 25 -30mins until it turns flaky and nice golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and enjot the tasty tea time snack !!