- Condensed milk:1-2tbspn
- Whipping cream-1bowl
- Vanilla essence-2tsp
- Chopped nuts
- Chocolate/melted or syrup
- Take whipping cream in a bowl and with the help of hand blender whip it until it doubles in size and turns a little thick.
- Be cautious while whipping coz overwhipping will make it buttery and we want icecream not butter.
- Now as it doubles and thickens a bit add condensed milk and vanilla essence and whip again for a minute and set aside.
- Meanwhile with the help of double boiler method melt chocolate in a pan and add 2-3 tsp into the vanilla mixture to make it a little creamy colour and tastewise a little chocolatey vanilla flavour.
- Now refrigerate it for 4-6 hours or until set.
- Serve in a icecream bowl and top it up with the melted chocolate and chopped almonds
- Chocolate vanilla icecream is ready to serve😋😋😋