- All pupose flour/ Maida-2cup
- Baking soda-1tsp
- Oil -2tbspn
- Salt -acc to taste
- Sugar-1tsp n
- Boiled potato-4
- Onion -1/chopped
- Red chilly powder-2tsp
- Dry mango powder-2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Green chillies-chopped(optional)
Recipe for Dough:
- Mix all ingredients together but add oil in batches.
- Now with help of water knead into a soft and smooth dough.
- Add a little oil whenever dough becomes a little sticky and difficult to handle.
- Now grease a bowl with a little oil and keep the dough resting for about an hour and then make kulcha’s
For filling and kulcha:
- Mash boil potatoes and all ingredients together and mix well and keep aside.
- Now divide dough into equal balls and the potato filling into the same no. Of balls.
- Take one ball and roll a little now keeo the potato stuffing in center andfold the kulcha from sides covering the potato ball .
- Roll it now into an oval/round shape of your choice with a thickness as of paratha.
- Press the kulcha from sides after greasing your hands a little with oil.
- Now place it directly on a heated tawa and let it cook on both sides completely until golden brown and crispy .
- Apply a little butter and serve hot with curd, pickle ,chole or any chutney .