- Methi leaves-250gms
- Potato -1/cut into small pieces
- Garlic pods:2-3/chopped
- Red chilly powder-1/2tsp
- Whole red chilly-2
- Turmeric powder-1/2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in kadhai,add chopped garlic until it turns golden brown .
- Then to it chopped onion and fry until golden brown .As it turns a little brown add potato and stir well for about a minute .
- Add all the dry spices and cover for 2-3 mins and cook so that potatoes soften
- As the potatoes soften add methi leaves mix well and stir for 2-3 mins .
- Cover again for 4-5 mins and then serve hot.