- Sponge pastry sheets(for recipe check out my blogpost of sponge cake)
- Cake frosting(check out buttercream frosting blogpost )
- Canned pineapple
- Cake /pastry decorating set
- Place one rectangular pastry sheet (either cut from a sponge cake into rectangle or use loafpan sponge cake)and pour pineapple syrup from the canned tin with help of spoon all over it .
- Then cover it with a layer of frosting and a few pineapple chunks
- Then place another similar size sheet with smoothened top and edges and cover it completely with frosting from all sides.
- Decorate with piping bag or using cake decorating pens and pineapple pieces in a way of your choice and then cut vertically into 3-4 pastry as can come out if the loaf piece.
- Refrigerate and then 😋😋😋