- Chicken breast-1(cut into pieces)
- Bread – 1 (baguette bread)
- Garlic powder -as per choice
- Parmesan – as per choice
- Cheese slices
- Plain flour -1/4 cup
- Bread crumbs
- Egg – 1 ( beat with salt , red chilly and black pepper)
- Chopped parsely
- Melted salted butter
- Coat the cut chicken pieces first in plain flour then egg and then bread crumbs and keep it aside
- Heat a little oil in a pan and shallow fry all chicken pieces until crispy and golden brown and take them out on a separate plate lined by a paper towel.
- Meanwhile cut bread into 3-4 pieces or subs of 4-6 inches and make them hollow from the center by taking out the bread from within with a knife
- Now wrap a chicken piece into cheese slice and stuff the bread completely with it completing whole of the bread like the same.
- Layer a baking tray with aluminium foil and place the bread into it now brush it up with a mixture of melted butter, chopped parsley, garlic powder and parmesan cheese.
- Cover the bread with foil and bake at 180 C for 20-25 mins
- Cut it into slices of your choice and enjoy.