- Grated cauliflower-1cup
- Onion-1 /Chopped
- Green chilly-2/chopped
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder-1tsp
- Red chilly powder-1tsp
- Carom seeds-1tsp
- Cumin seeds-1tsp
- Oil -2-3 tsp
- In apan heat -2-3tsp of oil and add cumin seeds and carom seeds .
- Then add onions and saute for a minute or two.
- Add green chilly and all dry spices and mix well and then add grated cauliflower.
- Cook for 4-5 mins and add chopped coriander leaves.
- Let the mixture cool and keep aside
- Cauliflower mixture
- Whole wheat flour dough
- Dry flour
- Oil for making paratha
- Divide the dough into equal parts and make small round balls of each portion
- Place a doughball on to the rolling board and roll a little then place 2-3tsp of mixture in the center and close it from all sides bu pressing the dough from all sides and sealing it so that the mixture doesnt comeout while rolling
- Now roll it in a round chapati shape in to a diameter of your choice
- Meanwhile heat a iron or non stick skillet and then place the rolled chapati on to it
- When the lower surface is half cooked turn side and put a little oil on the half cooked surface
- Now as the other suface also is half cooked turn side again and let the half cooked side completely cook
- Similarly do it on the opposite side cooking both sides until golden brown
- Serve with Curd and pickle or any sauce of your choice and enjoy