A simple but delicious recipe for Indian flatbread. Serve with Indian curry, main dishes, or even use to make sandwich wraps.It is very easy to make …Do give a try to my recipe!!!
Indian Bread/Roti/phulka Ingredients:
- 2 cups wheat flour.
- 1-1½ cups water.
- Salt to taste.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour and salt, pour water little by little until the mixture pulls away from the sides. Knead into a soft dough using water.
- Cover and set aside.
- Preheat a taava to medium high heat.
- Now take a portion of dough and roll into a thin roti in a diameter of your choice.
- Place the roti on tawa and Cook the roti for 1 minute before turning over.
- Then turn and cook again and cook this side completely
- Keep pressing the edges down into the tawa with a tea towel or wooden spoon because the edges cook last.
- Then turn the cooked side down on the gas directly over medium flame for a second or two.
- Turn the raw side onto the flame and the roti inflates over the heat.
- Take off into serving tray and apply a little ghee or butter if needed and serve hot.
Pizza dough is the first step for making a crunchiest and yummy pizza that we all crave for .So i bring you the best and easy way to fo it .Once you’ve mastered this easy dough, you’re well on your way to pizza perfection.
- Plain flour/Maida-1 cup
- Active Dry yeast-1 n half
- Olive oil-2tbspn
- Luke warm water-1/4 cup.
- In a bowl take 1/4 cup of luke warm water and add sugar and yeast.
- Mix and set aside for 15 mins till it becomes frothy.
- Then In a deep lined vessel add flour,salt ,olive oil and knead into a dough using yeast mixture .
- Add little water if needed.
- Knead into soft dough and keep in any greased bowl in a warm place for 2 hrs to rise.
- The dough will be double in size after 2 hrs and is ready to use.
Matar pulao is a very easy recipe and tastes delicious with any kind of gravy dish or without too . It is a very popular dish amongst Indians and I make it very often at my home .So sharing the quickest and easiest recipe with you !!!
Matar Chawal Ingredients:
- Onion-1 /Diced
- Rice -21/2 cup soaked 1/2 hour before
- Green peas – 1 cup
- Oil-1 tbspn
- Cloves -4tsp
- Cinnamon stick- 2tsp
- Bayleaf -2
- Salt -acc to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Place pressure kadhai/wok on gas stove and heat it and add oil .
- When the oil gets hot ,add all whole spices and saute for a minute.
- Then add onions and fry untill they turn light brown in colour.
- Add ginger garlic paste then and cook for a minute.
- Add green peas and give a nice mix .
- Strain and add rice.
- Then add water( double the amount of rice )and add salt and adjust the taste as per your need.
- Cook on medium high flame until the water reduces by half .
- Cover the lid and cook for 15 minutes on low medium flame.
- Open and check if rice is cooked completely.
- Cover and cook for another 10minutes on very low flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve Hot 🙂
Masala tea is one of my favourite drinks that i can not do without and am sure it most of u will say the same when it comes your kinda Tea. MASALA as the name says means spices and so it is a combination of spices along with tea leaves . Full of perfect flavour , aroma and taste.
- Green cardamom:2-3
- Cinnamon stick-1
- Fennel seeds-2tsp
- Sugar -2 tsp
- Milk -1/2 cup
- Water-1/2 cup
- Tea leaves -2tsp
- Saffron-few strands (optional)
For making the tea masala :
- Place ginger , cloves ,cinnamon , green cardamom and crush it in a mortar and pestel along with ginger.
- Crush coarsely and masala is ready.
Recipe for Tea:
- Place a pan on gas stove and heat it with 1/2 cup of water.
- Add tea leaves and let it boil.
- As water boils , add the masala.
- Bring it to a boil and add milk.
- Boil for 2-3 minutes and add saffron strands.
- Strain and serve with snacks.