- Maida/plain flour-2cups
- Baking soda-1/4tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Soda water -1Can(at room temp)
- Mix all dry ingredients together and into it add oil .
- Now with the help of soda water knead into a soft dough .
- Set the dough aside for 10 minutes
- Now rolling board and rolling pin with oil and take out a small portion of dough and make a small round ball
- Place the ball in the the center if rolling board and start rolling
- Dont turn the bhaura while rolling instead rotate you rolling board and roll into oval or round shape in a size of your choice
- Now heat oil in a kadhai .The oil should be very hot for frying bhatura but as soon as it inflates lower the flame to medium from high .
- Similarly make all bhatura and serve with chole and slurpp
- Try to make fresh bhatura ,dont store in casserole else the real taste of garama garma bhatura will be lost 😋😋